Event Ticket Purchasing Terms & Conditions
All enquiries regarding advertised events at Chalice Well should be made to:
+44 (0) 1458 831154, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chalice Well Trust, 85–89 Chilkwell Street, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 8DD
Contract creation and electronic contracting
- The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
eTickets are made available for all events and require no delivery
- To redeem these tickets you need to attend the event and show your eTicket as proof of purchase
- When purchasing eTickets, all customers on one order should arrive together. If purchasing for a group who may arrive at different times you should purchase tickets separately
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of electronic ticket by email for the event ticket ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy Tickets
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
The event ticket you ordered being unavailable.
Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
The identification of a pricing or product description error
- The contract will be concluded in English.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) You are at least 18 years old.
Details of each of our events are displayed within the events pages of our website.
Some events only require the payment of garden admission. Where this is the case it will be stated within the event description e.g. Normal Admission Applies. There is no requirement to purchase garden admission in advance for such events, unless otherwise recommended within the event description, or advised by a member of Chalice Well staff.
- We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
The Chalice Well Trust is the Data Controller and Data Processor of any personal data you supply
- The personal data you supply will be used to process your event purchase
- You will receive events communications and from time to time we will let you know about news and promotions and forthcoming events at Chalice Well, if you provide us with your email address
- We never pass data to any third party
- If you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data held by us, please contact us. You may also be asked to provide proof of your identity
- If you believe that any of your personal details, which we are processing, are inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website
You represent and warrant that the Tickets are purchased for personal use only, and that they have not been purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity and in particular, that the Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or for any other trade purposes. Resale or the attempted resale of the Tickets is grounds for seizure or cancellation of the ticket without refund or compensation.
It is your responsibility:
(a) for checking your ticket details, mistakes cannot always be rectified;
(b) to ascertain whether an event, performance or activity has been cancelled and the date and/or time rearranged. If the event, performance or activity is cancelled you will be offered eTickets for the rescheduled time and date. We will use reasonable endeavours to inform you of any cancellation
(c) to arrive at the event on time. Every effort will be made to admit latecomers but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
(d) to comply with all relevant statues, venue regulations including age restrictions and safety announcements whilst attending the event, performance or activity.
The Chalice Well reserves the right to refuse admission if in its reasonable opinion, your admission to the venue might be a risk to:
(a) the safety of the audience and/or yourself;
(b) affect the enjoyment of the member of the audience; and/or
(c) affect the running of the event, performance or activity for example if you act aggressively and/or appear to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
Should this occur you will not be entitled to a refund.
Unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at any of the events, performances or activities is prohibited and any tapes or films may be destroyed.
Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide and accessibility dogs) may also be prohibited.
We, The venue have no responsibility for any personal property.
You will consent to the filming and/or sound recording of any event, performance or activity as a member of the audience or event participant.
Products and Pricing
The price shall be the Recommended Retail Price. The price is inclusive of VAT and any other applicable costs.
Each Event Ticket purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, time and length of event and included materials.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Events appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible.
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Tickets for events and garden admission are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the event is cancelled by Chalice Well
- Refunds will only be considered if an event is cancelled by the Chalice Well Trust or, in the case of garden admission purchased in advance, if the gardens are closed
- A cancellation or a no-show by an advertised performer constitutes a cancellation made by Chalice Well Trust
- Requests for refunds can be made by contacting Chalice Well Trust customer services and refunds will be given within 7 days of the request
Event/Garden Admission Booking Online
- The purchaser will receive confirmation of payment and booking of the event by email
- The purchaser is required to print off the email confirmation and bring this with them to the event/garden as proof of purchase
Event/Garden Admission Booking by Telephone/Post
The purchaser will receive confirmation of payment by post, in the form of a credit/debit card receipt and/or ticket(s), within 14 days of the date Chalice Well Trust receive the booking request.